A Real-estate, representative or customer that books one or more services with Roomvu.
Any of photographers, videographers, tour specialists or floor plan specialists who are under contract with Roomvu.
The prices displayed on the website and in any form of communication from Roomvu are for May 2019 until August 2019, after which prices may change without notice.
By confirming your Service Booking with one of Roomvu’s Specialists, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Based on Roomvu’s policy, all invoices are due to be fully paid upon confirmation of the appointment and prior to shooting the photos. Roomvu reserves the right to withhold the release of the content until full payment has been received.
- Booking cancellation is free of charge given that the Listing Agent provides at least a 2-hour notice before the appointment.
- Cancellations with less than a 2-hour notice are subject to a $25 ‘Late’ fee to cover the travel expenses of the Photographer.
- Sudden change of weather: In instances when sudden and drastic weather changes — less than 2 hours before the booking or upon the arrival of the Specialist — does not permit our Specialists to create high-quality content, you will be advised to reschedule for another date at no extra charge. Please note that this type of change does not qualify for a booking refund. Refund requests in these instances will be subject to the $25 Late fee.
- Roomvu aims to provide a pleasant experience for everyone by respecting their time and efforts. Therefore, Clients who fail to show up to their appointment or are unable to provide necessary access to the property for longer than 20 minutes past the appointment time will be subject to a $25 ‘Late’ fee.
- If a Roomvu Specialist is late to an appointment by more than 20 minutes, the Client will be entitled to a $20 discount on the total amount of their invoice.
To ensure the produced content meets your expectations, we advise that you communicate all your reasonable requests prior to the shoot or upon arrival of Roomvu Specialist. Post-shoot requests may or may not be accommodated depending on the technical requirements. Reasonable requests could include:
- Certain rooms or areas included/excluded from the shoot
- Specific viewing angles to shoot or to avoid.
- Whether or not you want to select your favorite unedited photos before the editing process begins.
- Small edit requests after you receive the content such as name changes, spelling changes, branding changes, etc. the first set of changes are always included. However, repeated changes are subject to a $20 charge.
It is NOT the responsibility of our Specialists to assist in arranging the furniture or cleaning up when they arrive. Roomvu informs all agents that it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure the property is in a ready-to-shoot condition upon the arrival of Roomvu Specialist, such as property’s cleanliness, arrangements of furniture, etc. Our specialists will happily make small adjustments to the arrangements to enhance the quality of the shoot. However, if a Specialist is required to spend more than 20 minutes preparing the property, the listing agent will be subject to a $25 ‘Assistance’ fee.
- Due to Health Restrictions, Roomvu Specialists will not participate in any cleaning tasks under any circumstances. Examples include: removing dirty dishes; touching and using cleaning material; removing trash; cleaning mirrors, windows, and surfaces; etc.
- If a Client decides to proceed with the shoot of a property that is not ready — against our Specialist’s advice — the Client will no longer be eligible for a refund if the Client does not find resulting content appealing.
- Traveling fees: Roomvu does not charge a travel fee for any of our main coverage areas. The only time where a traveling fee is applicable is if it’s with the direct request of the agent for service in an area that has not been added to our coverage areas yet. The price is on a case by case basis as agreed by the service provider and the client.
- If the Client is not satisfied with any content provided, Roomvu will refund the Client the full amount of the service.
- A payment must have been received before a refund is issued. Once a refund is issued, any content created and delivered to the Client may not at anytime be used, edited or displayed publicly. This includes your local MLS database, in print and marketing materials, your agent website or social media.
Policies and Guidelines for Roomvu Specialists
- All Terms and Conditions outlined above apply mutually to the Client and Roomvu Specialist. Additionally, Roomvu Specialists are subject to the following terms and policies;
- Content Delivery: All your content must be uploaded to your designated cloud folder (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc), or uploaded to roomvu.com where applicable.
Roomvu has a strict turnaround policy unless negotiated otherwise for specific cases.
- Photography is GUARANTEED 24-hour turnaround.
- Real Estate Video is a GUARANTEED 48-hour turnaround.
- Floor Plans for listings BELOW 2,500 sqft have a GUARANTEED 24-hour turnaround.
- Floor Plans for listings ABOVE 2,500 sqft have a GUARANTEED 48-hour turnaround.
- For sales that have more than 3 services, we need to ask the agent for a rough estimate for delivery
- Feature Sheets are the exception to the rule and we will coordinate a delivery date with the agent/printer.
- Roomvu will offer the Client a $10 discount for each additional 24-hours the content is delayed until the service is free.
- We will deduct $10 of compensation from the Specialist for each additional 24-hours the content is delayed until the service is free. This does not apply if the Client has not completed a payment for that service.
- If the 24-hours ends on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will default to the following work day.
- All deadlines will be communicated to the Specialists before the job is accepted. The Specialists are responsible for ensuring they meet their own deadlines.
- If more time is required for a particular job, the Specialist must communicate this before accepting the booking. The Client must agree to this deadline change before the booking can be confirmed.
- This 24-hour countdown STARTS as soon as the Specialist is finished Shooting at the Listing.
- All content is required to pass our Quality Assurance process before any payments are released. Roomvu has extensive Benchmark documentation that describes the Quality Standard that we expect.
If content does not pass our Quality Assurance process, the following options will be presented:
- The Specialist will be asked if improvements can be made via image processing software. The Client will be asked if the deadline can be extended to accommodate.
- The Client will be asked if they would be willing to accept the content at 50% off.
- The Client will be presented the option for a service to be redone.
- The Client may choose to exercise their Money-Back Guarantee to receive a refund for the service.
- If the Client accepts the 50% off offer, then the Specialist will be paid for 50% of the service.
- If the Client requests a reshoot by a different Specialist, then the first Specialist will not be compensated for the job.
- If the Client is charged for “Late”, “Assistance” or “Travelling” fees, the Specialist is entitled to receive all of the corresponding amounts without any deductions.
- If a Specialist is late for longer than 20 minutes to an appointment, a discount of $20 will be given to the client as compensation for the delay, which will also be deducted from the total Specialist’s pay for that booking.
- Details of all your appointments and corresponding compensations are added to your Booking Log Spreadsheet sorted by appointments’ date and time. This document is your reference for all your new appointments; as soon as confirmed, details of the new appointment are added to the spreadsheet
Policies and Guidelines for Roomvu Specialists
- If the client fails to provide necessary access to the property for longer than 20 minutes, you are entitled to receive the $25 “late” fee. To qualify, contact Roomvu when you are at the appointment as soon as the 20-minute wait time has passed.
before starting the shoot, do a complete walkthrough of the property to scan for factors that might prevent you from doing your job and delivering high-quality service. Some of these factors might be
Rearranging furniture or decorations: Use your experienced eye to do minor arrangements to the furniture, etc. for better shots. But the time spent on this should NOT exceed 20 minutes.
during the scan of the property, If you find yourself in an unprepared property that would require you to spend more than 20 minutes rearranging furniture, discuss it with the agent before taking any further action:
- Let the Client know if you are to spend over 20 minutes preparing the property, there will be an additional charge of $25.
- Suggest that the Client can spend all the time needed to prepare the property and request a reschedule for an additional charge of $25 since the property was not ready.
- You may advise the Client that you can proceed to do the shoot ‘as-is’, but the Client must be aware that this would affect the photos and the Client may not request a refund if they are not happy with the resulting content.
- The property is not clean and requires cleaning before doing any shoots. (dirty mirrors, dirty tables). You are advised to avoid any form of contact with unsanitary objects. In this case, you can advise them of the options outlined above in 17-A-i and 17-A-ii.
- As stated in Line 4, when there is a sudden change in weather that affects your quality of work, Roomvu offers to reschedule the shoot at no extra charge.
- In case of conflict with the Client due to one of these situations, please remain calm and respectful and call Roomvu for further instructions.
Don’t take for granted that the Client sees what you see during the shoot. Explain what the situation is to the Client. For example:
- There are interruptions due to people coming and going, or, tenants or residents are not cooperating with you. In these instances, communicate the issues with the Client. If needed, contact Roomvu to report the interference and askassistance.
- Lighting issues in certain rooms and areas prevent you from being able to deliver appealing content. Or, there are objects blocking the views that are outside of your control. Always communicate this with the Client.
Policies and Guidelines for Roomvu Specialists
- Upload the final edited video, floor plan, and photos in your designated Google Drive folder. For every new listing, create a new folder with the address of the listing as the title, and add each content type in a separate subfolder for every listing.
- For 360 tours, after uploading the final zip file on Roomvu.com Admin Panel, also upload the zip file and all the 360 panos used in the tour in a separate google drive folder that’s designated for 360 file backups.
- Roomvu offers a 48 hour review period to clients for small edits and modifications. For 360 tours, please try to keep the tours open in Marzinopano Editor, so you won't have to worry about recreating the entire tour. First revision is always free of charge; for each subsequent revision, the Client will be charged $20. The Specialist is entitled to the total amount paid by the Client for any revisions.